One of my patients underwent replacement of occlusal amalgams on #3 and #4 with recurrent decay using a resin restorative material. The patient complained of swelling and bruising the length of her mandible that lasted about 2 weeks, along…
Knowing when it’s time to replace ultrasonic inserts/tips is integral to successful instrumentation.
What do you recommend to patients who want to maintain their oral health but abstain from fluoride?
I recently had a patient ask about the oral health benefits of using charcoal toothpaste. Are there any or is it just another fad?
Are plaque-disclosing agents useful tools when educating pediatric patients and their parents/caregivers about oral disease prevention and the importance of good oral hygiene?
- sealants-question asked by J Condrill
- When to refer to a periodontist asked by Tana Spencer
- panorex asked by Ann Cote
- Understanding billing and coding more as a hygienist asked by Ann Cote
- over the counter dry mouth relief asked by Ann Cote
- Is Fluoride Varnish Contraindicated for Patients who Have a peanut or tree nut allergy? asked by guestuser
- Localized SRP 1-3 Per Quad asked by guestuser
- Animals in the Dental Office asked by guestuser
- Use of Chlorhexidine Following Scaling and Root Planing asked by guestuser
- Dental Hygiene Diagnosis asked by guestuser