Identifying and treating patients with periodontal disease is an important component of dental and dental hygiene practice.
Successful instrumentation of first molar teeth is integral toachieving and maintaining periodontal health.
In conjunction with scaling and root planing, antibiotics and antimicrobials can be effective additions to the periodontal therapy armamentarium.
Dental hygienists are key to personalized, evidence-based caries prevention, which involves a thorough and comprehensive assessment of individual risk indicators and factors, detection and diagnosis of carious lesions, and acknowledgement…
Choosing the most appropriate ultrasonic inserts/tips for the task at hand is integral to effective ultrasonic instrumentation of this area of the dentition.
- Is Fluoride Varnish Contraindicated for Patients who Have a peanut or tree nut allergy? asked by guestuser
- Localized SRP 1-3 Per Quad asked by guestuser
- Animals in the Dental Office asked by guestuser
- Use of Chlorhexidine Following Scaling and Root Planing asked by guestuser
- Dental Hygiene Diagnosis asked by guestuser