The first classifications for peri-implant conditions are included in this newly released periodontal disease…
Identifying and treating patients with periodontal disease is an important component of dental and dental hygiene practice.
In conjunction with scaling and root planing, antibiotics and antimicrobials can be effective additions to the periodontal therapy armamentarium.
Choosing the most appropriate ultrasonic inserts/tips for the task at hand is integral to effective ultrasonic instrumentation of this area of the dentition.
Dental hygienists are key to personalized, evidence-based caries prevention, which involves a thorough and comprehensive assessment of individual risk indicators and factors, detection and diagnosis of carious lesions, and acknowledgement…
- Efficacy of Chlorhexidine Varnish asked by Guest User
- Cold Sore asked by guestuser
- Recommendations for Poor Oral Hygiene and Diet asked by Kimberly
- Use of Chlorhexidine Following Scaling and Root Planing asked by guestuser
- Addressing Precavitated Lesions in Toddlers asked by guestuser
- Localized SRP 1-3 Per Quad asked by guestuser
- Animals in the Dental Office asked by guestuser
- Dental Hygiene Diagnosis asked by guestuser
- Choose the Right Mask for the Task at Hand asked by guestuser
- Documentation by a Dental Hygienist After Local Anesthesia Is Used asked by guestuser