The new system is designed to support clinicians in their ability to provide individualized, patient-centered care.
Clinicians should consider the design of the sickle when deciding upon its use.
The only absolute contraindication to CHG mouthrinse use is hypersensitivity to CHG or to any components found in the product formulation.
As dental practices reopen for elective procedures, oral health professionals will need to be prepared to protect themselves and patients from dental aerosols.
With the concern about COVID-19, my area recently had something else to be worried about—an outbreak of Legionnaire’s disease. When we return to treating patients, what can I do to prevent this?
One of my patients underwent replacement of occlusal amalgams on #3 and #4 with recurrent decay using a resin restorative material. The patient complained of swelling and bruising the length of her mandible that lasted about 2 weeks, along…
Knowing when it’s time to replace ultrasonic inserts/tips is integral to successful instrumentation.
- Is Fluoride Varnish Contraindicated for Patients who Have a peanut or tree nut allergy? asked by guestuser
- Localized SRP 1-3 Per Quad asked by guestuser
- Animals in the Dental Office asked by guestuser
- Use of Chlorhexidine Following Scaling and Root Planing asked by guestuser
- Dental Hygiene Diagnosis asked by guestuser