Is Fluoride Varnish a Risk for Patients With Nut Allergies?
- Dental products (fluoride varnish, dental cements, impression materials)
- Cosmetics (lipsticks, mascaras, eyeliners, nail varnish)
- Medicines (wart removers, hemorrhoid creams)
- Toiletries (hair removal wax, sunscreens)
- Adhesives (sticky plasters, tapes)
- Household items (shoe wax, polish for shoes and cars)
- Chewing gum
- Preventech. Vella 5% Fluoride Varnish. Available at: preventech.com/ product/vella/#nofollow. Accessed July 29, 2015.
- Bruze M. Systemically induced contact dermatitis from rosin. Scand J Dent Res. 1994;102:376–378.
- Sharma PR. Allergic contact stomatitis from colophony. Dent Update. 2006;33:440–442.
Please login or Register to submit your answer