Product Profile: Sonic™ Nitrile Powder Free Examination Gloves by Aurelia®
Innovative Hand Protection Improves Clinician Efficiency
Personal protective equipment, such as gowns, masks, and gloves, shouldn’t be cumbersome or hinder tactile sensitivity. That’s why Aurelia Gloves—a division of Supermax Healthcare Inc—created Sonic Nitrile Gloves, an ultra-thin formulation that contours seamlessly to clinicians’ hands. Sonic gloves not only promote efficiency, but they also offer users the comfort they desire for all-day wear.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Measure just 2.2 mils thin for high tactile sensitivity
- Formulation provides comfortable fit
- Seamless comfort provides feeling of”gloveless” dentistry
- Ambidextrous and finger textured
- Beaded cuff keeps unwanted germs out
- Thin yet strong and durable
- Designed to be thinner and more flexible than standard nitrile
- Ergonomic, space-saving box packs 300 gloves
- Available in sizes extra small through extra large
- Indigo glove color is easily recognizable
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 2000, Aurelia Gloves manufactures both latex and nitrile exam gloves. Its parent company, Supermax Corp, is headquartered in Malaysia—which is ripe with latex trees that produce high-quality rubber protein. Supermax Healthcare Inc is proud to be one of the few brands that source directly from its manufacturing facilities. The company also has 10 manufacturing plants and a dedicated research and development team, highlighting its dedication to innovation for the benefit of the profession.
From Dimensions of Dental Hygiene. May 2016;14(05):68.