Ensure Successful Sterilization in Any Dental Office
- Thorough cleaning and drying of instruments precedes the unwrapped sterilization cycle
- Mechanical monitors are checked and chemical indicators used for each cycle
- Care is taken to avoid thermal injury to dental health care personnel or patients
- Items are transported aseptically to the point of use to maintain sterility
- Kohn WG, Harte JA, Malvitz DM, et al. Guidelines for infection control in dental health care settings—2003. J Am Dent Assoc. 2004;135:33–47.
Please login or Register to submit your answer