- Connor T. Permeability of nitrile rubber, latex, polyurethane, and neoprene gloves to 18 antineoplastic drugs. Am J Health-Syst Pharm. 1999;56:2450–2453.
- Korniewicz DM, ElMasri M, Broyles JM, Martin CD, O’Connell KP. Performance of latex and non-latex medical examination gloves during simulated use. Am J Infect Control. 2002;30:133–138.
- Patel HB, Fleming GJ, Burke FJ. Puncture resistance and stiffness of nitrile and latex dental examination gloves. Br Dent J. 2004;196:695–700.
- Murray CA, Burke FJ, McHugh S. An assessment of the incidence of punctures in latex and non-latex dental examination gloves in routine clinical practice. Br Dent J. 2001;190:377–380.
- Geier J, Lessmann H, Mahler V, Pohrt U, Uter W, Schnuch A. Occupational contact allergy caused by rubber gloves-nothing has changed. Contact Dermatitis. 2012;67:149–156.
- Crippa M, Belleri L, Mistrello G, Carsana T, Neri G, Alessio L. Prevention of latex allergy among health care workers: evaluation of the extractable latex protein content in different types of medical gloves. Am J Ind Med. 2003;44:24–31.
- Gonzalo MA, Caballero ML, Gil-Marchet MS, Meneo I, Perez-Calderon R, Garcia-Borruel L. Hypersensistivity reactions to due to nitrile gloves. J Allergy Clin Immunol. 2012;129:562–564.
- Boyle DK, Forsyth A, Bagg J, Stroubou K, Griffiths CM, Burke FJ. An investigation of the effect of prolonged glove wearing on the hand skin health of dental healthcare workers. J Dent. 2002;30:233–241.
Please login or Register to submit your answer