Recommendations for Poor Oral Hygiene and Diet
- Unsweetened tea
- Cottage cheese with peaches
- Baked chicken breast
- Green beans
- Sweetened applesauce
- Roll with butter
- Stegeman CA, Davis JR. The Dental Hygienist’s Guide to Nutritional Care. 5th ed. New York: Elsevier; 2019:351–364.
- Arnett M, Gwozdek A. Motivational interviewing for dental hygienists. Dimensions of Dental Hygiene. 2017;15(5):54-57.
- Dörfer CE. Abrasivity of dentifrices from a clinical perspective. J Clin Dent. 2010;21(Suppl):S4.
- Yaacob M, Worthington HV, Deacon SA, et.al. Powered versus manual toothbrushing for oral health. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2014;(6):CD002281.
Please login or Register to submit your answer