Choose the Right Mask for the Task at Hand
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration. Bloodborne Pathogens Standard Regulations (Standard 29 CFR. 1910.1030). Available at: osha.gov/pls/oshaweb/owadisp.show_document?p_table=standards&p_id=10051. Accessed May 8, 2018.
- Kohn WG, Collins AS, Cleveland JL, et al. Guidelines for infection control in dental health-care settings—2003. MMWR Recomm Rep. 2003;52(RR-17):1–61.
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Guidance for Industry and FDA Staff: Surgical Masks. Available at: fda.gov/medicaldevices/deviceregulationandguidance/guidancedocuments/ucm072549.htm. Accessed May 8, 2018.
- Molinari J, Nelson P. Face masks what to wear and when. The Dental Advisor. October 18, 2014.
- Molinari J, Nelson P. Face mask performance: Are you protected? Available at: medicom.com/uploads/files/Medicom%20Face%20Mask%20Performance
- %20Article_v3(1).pdf. Accessed May 8, 2018.
- American Society for Testing and Materials Standards (ASTM). ASTM F2100–11. Standard Specification for Performance of Materials Used in Medical Face Masks. Available at: astm.org/Standards/F2100.htm. Accessed May 8, 2018.
Please login or Register to submit your answer