Product Profile: Amazing™ Nitrile Exam Gloves by Aurelia® Gloves
Thin, flexible gloves offer comfort and dexterity.
The use of personal protective equipment (PPE) during the provision of care is essential to protecting clinicians and their patients from unwanted transmission of common viruses and bacteria. Gloves are the most vital component of PPE, with manufacturers continuously delivering advanced hand protection solutions that offer both durability and comfort. Aurelia Gloves, a division of Supermax Healthcare Inc, is part of this innovative manufacturing sector and recently introduced its thinnest nitrile glove yet—Amazing nitrile exam gloves. At just 2 mils thick, Amazing nitrile exam gloves provide users with both the agility and comfort needed for all-day wear.
- Thinner, lighter, and more flexible than standard nitrile gloves
- Provide durability and impermeability
- Offer high tactile sensitivity
- Conform to hands due to lightweight, flexible design, whichalso enhances comfort
- Strong enough to withstand the stress of any procedure
- Textured fingertips deliver precise and strong grippingcapabilities
- Beaded cuffs ensure continuous hand protection during theprovision of care
- Packaging features Aurelia Gloves’ “Zero-Touch” technology,which provides touch-free, hassle-free, and wrinkle-freedispensing—reducing the risk of cross-contamination
Amazing nitrile exam gloves are packaged in an environmentally friendly 300-count box. The gloves, available in sizes XS through XL, can be purchased through dental distributors nationwide. Request a free sample at aureliagloves.com.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Founded in 2000, Aurelia Gloves manufactures both latex and nitrile exam gloves. Its parent company, Supermax Corp, is headquartered in Malaysia—which is ripe with latex trees that produce high-quality rubber protein. Supermax Healthcare Inc is proud to be one of the few brands that source directly from its manufacturing facilities. The company also has 10 manufacturing plants and a dedicated research and development team, highlighting its dedication to innovation for the benefit of the profession.
From Dimensions of Dental Hygiene. May 2015;13(5):69.