Optic White Professional from Colgate
Transform your patients’ whitening experience with advanced ionic technology.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Introducing Colgate Optic White Professional—powerful ionic technology that provides fast and effective whitening without light, heat, or custom trays. Available exclusively through dental offices.
- Designed for comfort and no tooth sensitivity
- Colgate Optic White Professional gives clinicians and patients two easy-to-use and time-efficient options:
- The Optic White Professional Take-Home treatment requires just 10 minutes a day for 10 days. This treatment option uses 9% hydrogen peroxide and requires no chair time or custom trays.
- Optic White Professional In-Office whitening involves three consecutive 10-minute treatments in a single visit. The In-Office treatment option utilizes 35% hydrogen peroxide (gingival barrier required).
- Highly effective, Colgate Optic White Professional delivers powerful and noticeable whitening results.
- On average, patients achieved an improvement of more than seven shades* in clinical studies using the Vita Shade Guide.
- With in-office treatment, 27% of patients achieved whitening results of A1 or better (nine shades or better).
- Learn more today. Visit colgateprofessional.com/owp or contact your local Colgate oral care consultant.
Colgate’s new Optic White Professional provides fast and effective whitening results, and offers clinicians and patients the choice of in-office or home treatment. In-office whitening requires just a single appointment, and Colgate’s advanced ionic technology and adjustable mouthpiece eliminate the need for light, heat or custom trays. Specially designed for no tooth sensitivity, this state-of-the-art system will transform your patients’ whitening experience.
*Clinical results show an eight-shade improvement for take-home treatment, and 7.75 shades with in-office application.
From Dimensions of Dental Hygiene. November 2019;17(10):45.