Pacific Dental Services Sponsors Two Webinars on the Relationship Between Oral Health and Women’s Overall Health
Two live learning events will take place Nov. 15, each highlighting the connection between women’s health and oral health.
In partnership with Colgate Oral Health Network and March of Dimes, Pacific Dental Services is sponsoring two webinars focused on the connection between women’s health and oral health. With one webinar designed for expectant mothers, and the other suited for a clinical audience, both will take place Tuesday, Nov. 15 and will discuss the importance of proper oral healthcare during pregnancy and throughout the entire female lifecycle.
Healthy Moms, Strong Babies
In partnership with: March of Dimes
Tuesday, Nov.15, 2022
12 p.m. PST (3 p.m. EST)
- Ashley Abrams, DDS, practice owner and Pacific Dental Services-supported dentist
- Corky Harvey, MS, RN, IBCLC, Founder of The Pump Station
- Sarah Greene, MD, Pediatrician
New and expectant mothers, healthcare practitioners
Click HERE to register.
Women’s Oral Health Through the Lifespan
In partnership with: Colgate Oral Health Network
Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2022
5 p.m. PST (8 p.m. EST)
- Susan Altman, DNP, CNM, FACNM Program Director: Midwifery Program NYU Rory Meyers College of Nursing
- Chera Farmer-Dixon, DDS, MSPH, MBA, FACD, FICD Dean, School of Dentistry Meharry Medical College
- Ira Lamster, DDS, MMSc, Dean Emeritus, Columbia University College of Dental Medicine
Practicing dental professionals
Continuing education (CE) credits: 1
Click HERE to learn more and register