Patterson Foundation Awards More Than $94,000 in Grants to Oral, Animal Health Organizations
The Patterson Foundation recently announced $94,530 in Q3 Grant Funding to 12 nonprofit organizations in the oral and animal health fields.
The Patterson Foundation recently announced $94,530 in Q3 Grant Funding to 12 nonprofit organizations in the oral and animal health fields. These organizations were selected based on the foundation’s commitment to strengthen communities and help individuals and animals live healthy prosperous lives.
The 10 dental organizations include:
- Community Dental Clinic (Clearwater, Florida)
- Love in Action of the Tri-Cities (Grand Haven, Michigan)
- Exalta Health (Grand Rapids, Michigan)
- Matthew 25, Inc (Fort Worth, Indiana)
- Mission Outpost Dental Clinic (Burnsville, Minnesota)
- California Dental Association (San Bernardino, California)
- Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Washington DC (Washington DC)
- Central Arizona Dental Society Foundation (Phoenix, Arizona)
- Colorado Mission of Mercy (Glenwood Springs, Colorado)
- North Carolina Dental Society Foundation (New Bern, North Carolina)
Visit pattersonfoundation.net for more information.