Patterson Foundation Awards More Than $187,460 in Grants
The Patterson Foundation recently announced $187,460 in grant funding to 11 non-profit organizations in the oral and animal health fields.
The Patterson Foundation recently announced $187,460 in grant funding to 11 non-profit organizations in the oral and animal health fields. These organizations were selected based on the Foundation’s focus of providing dental care to disadvantaged communities and assistance dogs to veterans and people with disabilities.
The 11 organizations include:
- Arlington Free Clinic
- CARE Clinic
- KidSMILES Pediatric Dental Clinic
- Adopt a Smile, Operation Grace MN
- St. Petersburg Free Clinic
- Trinity Free Clinic
- Good Samaritan Clinic WV Mission of Mercy
- Nebraska Mission of Mercy
- Rhode Island Mission of Mercy
- Canine Partners for Life
- Freedom Service Dogs, Inc
Last year, Patterson Foundation gave more than $1.4 million in grants and scholarships, resulting in 21,244 patients receiving oral health care, and more than 48 assistance dogs being placed with veterans or individuals with disabilities.