Improve Your Operational Performance While Protecting the Environment
The NXT DryVac by Solmetex, a tankless dry vacuum system, offers users efficiency at a low cost.
One of the first-ever tankless dry vacuum systems, the NXT DryVac system by Solmetex™ (Figure 1) is designed to provide superior operational performance with low acquisition costs and virtually no maintenance, all in a compact footprint for easy installation. The NXT DryVac’s modular construction is a tankless central suction system that is 100% water free, with an integrated air/water separation system. The system is easy to install and its compact design requires significantly less water to operate, providing savings for the environment and your practice.
Features and Benefits
- Lightweight tankless design: easy installation
- Reliable, proven technology: superior performance, highly efficient vacuum power with low operating costs
- Affordability: notably lower in cost than other dry vacuum systems
- Eco-friendly: requires significantly less water to operate than wet vacuums, resulting in lower water utility bills
- Reduced maintenance requirements: less exposure to minerals in the water equates to less need for maintenance and repairs
- Simple installation: connects to most pre-existing plumbing
- Small footprint: lightweight tankless design is especially helpful for offices with limited space
- Quiet: moderate noise level
- Expandable: easily connects up to two or three NXT DryVac hybrid devices
- Underwriter Laboratories (UL) certified
- Availability of an annual maintenance kit: Solmetex recommends the daily use of PowerScrub Vacuum Line Cleaner (Figure 2) to eliminate built-up debris in vacuum lines
- Warranty: covers the motor for 5 years and parts for 2 years
PowerScrub Vacuum Line Cleaner
- Contains Mereduce™, which is scientifically proven to inhibit the release of harmful mercury
- Solmetex recommends vacuum lines be cleaned on a daily basis with PowerScrub Vacuum Line Cleaner
- Meets all Environmental Protection Agency “dental rule” requirements
- Neutral pH level between 6 and 8
- Compatible with all dental evacuation systems and all amalgam separators
- Microbial formulation optimizes collection container capacity.
From Dimensions of Dental Hygiene. June 2022; 20(6)25.